Friday, February 14, 2014

Rameez Baig

In 2008 Rameez Baig started his journey as a professional photographer, working with some of the biggest names in the industry he quickly got a grip on his craft, learning new tricks on the go while using YouTube as his favourite teacher he inched closer to perfection. The reason for his craft to stand out is the fact that he enjoys it, taking his time analysing every shot and then preserving it in the best of ways.
A guy in a suit

1.When were you born? Ans. I was born in Karachi on 13th of October.
2.When did you started to shoot? Ans. Professionally I have been doing it since 2008.
3.Where did you learned it from? what inspired you? Ans. I learned photography during my four years of graduation. Then I started working with my colleagues to learn more. Afterwards I took some photography classes from some of the best photographers of Pakistan, also took some online courses. I wouldn't say that I have learned everything but yes I have improved a lot. As far as inspiration is concerned, it was just an accident that I jumped into this field, but after sometime I really enjoyed it and made it a profession.
4.According to you what is your best shoot? Ans. My best shoots are those, which made my clients satisfied.
5.Any regrets ? Ans. Not really.
6.Any advice for new talent? Ans. Buying a camera doesn't make you a good photographer. It takes years of practice, so you must train hard, learn from your own experiences and above all respect other photographers.
7.With new clickers popping everyday, where do you see your industry in the next decade? Ans. Till date each person that owns a camera is surviving. But till the next decade what I see is that only those people will survive who have passion/training/creativity.
8.What makes a good photo, is it about good faces or creativity or a mixture of both? Ans. Good faces are never the reason of good photos. What makes a picture perfect is the creative mind of a photographer.
9.Lastly what are your charges? Ans. Ummm this question is a bit difficult to answer. Just kidding! Charges vary from service to service, we offer complete package that includes videography-albums & of course photography.

A local dress made specially for weddings

Local tradition has it that a bride without mhendi is not a bride
A bride showing her ring
A model posing for the camera
A fashion model showing off



Contact Details
Phone: 0345 2960969


No comments: