Wednesday, February 12, 2014

White Balance


I Started Shooting professionally in 2011 but i have been using cameras since 1998. Initially as my (Late) father was a hobbyist wildlife photographer I learned handling from him and in 2009 i started my journey into the world of learning. My fathers work has been my source of inspiration from the start so i try to reflect that in my work. My best shoot would be when I shot Zain & Renee at badshahi mosque they were the best people i have shot so far (no offence to others as i had to pick one best i think it was Zain & Renne.)

A Couple Standing Outside Badshahi Mosque


A Bride Wearing Shoes

Couple Inside badshahi Mosque

Bride and Groom together

Contact Details
Phone:  03334115666
Email: whitebalance16@gmail.com
Fb: http://www.facebook.com/pages/White-Balance/278238005576627

No comments: