Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Photos By Azmat

Photos by Azmat is a joint project led by two high school friends, Azmat and Azmar. They started their journeys with different tools but when their paths crossed they knew they were destined to work together. Using basic point-n-shoots they explored the world of photography upgrading over time to better cameras, understanding how its done and what they can do.
Q. When did you started to shoot?
A. Azmat: When did we start to shoot? Well i started back in college, when I had that god awful Yashica film camera. Then in 2004 I bought my first 4MP digital monster. 
   Azwar:Well I started shooting high school with my mobile cam, which If I am not mistaken was something by Sharp with a 1.3MP camera.

Q. Where did you learned it from? 
A. Azmat: Mostly self taught but I assisted a few photographers in UK during my stay and took a few summer courses in University. 
    Azwar:Self taught 100%.

Q.According to you what is your best shoot?
A. Azmat: I think that has still to come, but I would rate my first wedding event in Pakistan certainly has some potential to be in our top 10.
   Azwar: First one was good but I would rate our third/forth shoot to be on top of our early shoots. 
Q.Any regrets ?
A. Azmat: Nope. 
   Azwar: Not yet.
Q.Any advice for new talent?
A. Yeah, work hard and you will get there. 

Q.With new clickers popping everyday, where do you see your industry in the next decade?
A. It'll become more competitive and only the good ones will stay as in this age of information clients are becoming more and more aware everyday.

Q. What makes a good photo, is it about good faces or creativity or a mixture of both?
A. Good faces are a bonus,but creativity and use of light with some basic post processing can really add some depth to your work.












Contact Details:
Phone : 0336 5393890

No comments: